We work 7 days a week - go ahead and call evenings and weekends!
We carry liability insurance and all Louisiana licenses.
Treating both wildlife and customers with courtesy and respect.
- Animal trapping and relocation using humane traps
- Removal of animals in attics and chimneys and walls
- Animal damage repairs: chewed wood, wires, and more
- Prevention services to keep critters away permanently
- Home inspections to find animal entry holes and damage
- Attic restoration: cleanup and insulation replacement
- Dead animal removal both outside and in the walls
- Rodent control - permanent solution, poison-free
- Bat colony removal with 100% legal success rate
- Bird control services: pigeons, sparrows, etc
- Snake removal services: we come out 24/7
Our company has one goal; to provide you with long-lasting solutions to your wildlife problems and ensure that they go away for good. Our company is licensed and insured, and we use commercial liability insurance to protect your property. Our wildlife control services are tailor-made for both residential homes and business places. Our team of licensed animal control professionals are well versed in the most effective animal control and exclusion techniques peculiar to different animal species. We make sure that every approach is effective with long-term results; our goal is to get animals to stay out. Our veteran wildlife specialists make sure you do not need animal control for the same species more than once. Our specialties include both life exclusions, trapping and removal of dead animals from your property. Our wildlife control services also include thorough clean up and sanitization of the affected areas after the animals are gone. We are one of the best in business with over 10 years of hands-on experience. Our clients trust us because we always get the job done the right way. When you call us, we listen to your problem and send a veteran to you as soon as possible. Our experts will listen to your wildlife problems and give you advice on how to handle if it’s something you can do.